In 1967, Pete Townshend wore a pair of battered old 1460s on stage and catapulted us into the world of music. With this season's collaboration, things come full circle. Or rather: full mod target.
Paying a modern tribute to the infamous act, we present a special edition update of our canvas slip-on shoe, the Toomey. Starring the legendary mod iconography on the shoes front section and midsole, the Toomey also features a dual-branded logo printed on an eye-catching red sock liner.
- Slip-on style with elastic gussets
- Made with breathable, lightweight 10oz canvas
- Vulcanized rubber sole with foxing
- Subtle Doc DNA remains, including grooved sides, and a red heel-loop scripted with The Who
- Packaged in a dual-branded, bespoke shoe box
- Learn more about our collaboration with The Who
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.