LEONA BUTTERSCOTCH ORLEANS WP HEEL BOOT
The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized gusset, it's a versatile boot that works with everything.
This season, the boot gets an empowering boost from an aggressive, 1.5" platform sole.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- 1.5" platform
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Polished Smooth, the original Dr. Martens leather that's super-durable, and polished to a high shine
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.
Do up the buttons and straighten the collar upwards, then turn inside out.
If you’ve been out dancing around at your local gig venue, wash it at 40˚c to get it really fresh.
If your shirt isn’t so dirty, wash it at 30˚c, or better yet, why not wear it again.
After washing, gently re-shape your Fred Perry Shirt whilst it’s still damp.
Please, steer clear of the tumble dryer. It hates your clothes.
Hang your Fred Perry Shirts up inside out and either dry flat, or line dry in a shady spot.