1460 PEBBLE - Made in England (black)
The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot — and this version demands to be noticed. This 8-eye unisex limited edition boot features a classic Docs silhouette amped up with black pebble texture. Made in England. For some, there is no substitute.
- 8-eye style
- Double-strap detail, with two u-shape silver-toned buckles
- Retains classic Docs DNA, with grooved edges, yellow stitching and a scripted heel-loop
- Made with Smooth, the original durable Dr. Martens leather
- Constructed on the iconic, comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.
Do up the buttons and straighten the collar upwards, then turn inside out.
If you’ve been out dancing around at your local gig venue, wash it at 40˚c to get it really fresh.
If your shirt isn’t so dirty, wash it at 30˚c, or better yet, why not wear it again.
After washing, gently re-shape your Fred Perry Shirt whilst it’s still damp.
Please, steer clear of the tumble dryer. It hates your clothes.
Hang your Fred Perry Shirts up inside out and either dry flat, or line dry in a shady spot.