1490 BLACK VIRGINIA BOOT
The 1490 10-eye boot is a classic Dr. Martens silhouette — with all the iconic Doc's DNA — laced even higher for an amped-up attitude. And now, it comes in soft, flexible Virginia leather.
- Made with classic Doc's DNA, including grooved edges, visible stitching and heel-loop
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance
- A subculture classic, the 10-eye 1490 is our most recognizable silhouette. Made since the 70s
- Backhand is full-grain leather that’s comfortable and soft to the touch
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.
Do up the buttons and straighten the collar upwards, then turn inside out.
If you’ve been out dancing around at your local gig venue, wash it at 40˚c to get it really fresh.
If your shirt isn’t so dirty, wash it at 30˚c, or better yet, why not wear it again.
After washing, gently re-shape your Fred Perry Shirt whilst it’s still damp.
Please, steer clear of the tumble dryer. It hates your clothes.
Hang your Fred Perry Shirts up inside out and either dry flat, or line dry in a shady spot.