KENDRA BLACK SENDAL
This is the Kendra, a feminine, tough 10-eye boot in soft, semi-analine leather. Extra height and street cred come in the form of a commando tread sole and an empowering high heel—and that's all alongside unmistakable Docs DNA, like grooved sides, visible stitching and a scripted heel loop.
- 10-eye boot
- Made with Sendal, a soft, semi-analine leather with a smooth full-grain finish
- Built on the iconic, rebelliously comfortable Dr. Martens Airwair™ air-cushioned sole
- Sole is slip-resistant with superior abrasion, and is oil and fat resistant, too
- Classic Docs DNA is in full effect, with visible stitching, grooved sides and a scripted heel-loop
- Heel height is 4" and platform is 1"
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.
Do up the buttons and straighten the collar upwards, then turn inside out.
If you’ve been out dancing around at your local gig venue, wash it at 40˚c to get it really fresh.
If your shirt isn’t so dirty, wash it at 30˚c, or better yet, why not wear it again.
After washing, gently re-shape your Fred Perry Shirt whilst it’s still damp.
Please, steer clear of the tumble dryer. It hates your clothes.
Hang your Fred Perry Shirts up inside out and either dry flat, or line dry in a shady spot.