ROMETTY BURGUNDY PLATFFORM CHELSEA BOOT
The Rometty is a women's Chelsea boot that strikes the perfect balance between femininity and the tough, rebellious Dr. Martens spirit. Packed with rugged features, the boot features a commando tread, a squared-off elastic gusset, an extra-empowering platform sole with a chunky heel, and a sleek silhouette.
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- Made with Burnished Wyoming, a leather with a subtle grain and oily surface - burnished to darken the toe and counter area
- Built on the iconic, comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Retains tons of Doc's DNA, like grooved edges, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Cemented sole construction
- Platform height is 1.5", and heel height is 2"
Leather with a subtle grain feature and and oily surface - burnished to darken toe and counters of shoes.
Wipe away Dirt with damp cloth, ensure shoes are dry then apply Dr Martens Wonder Balsam using the sponge applicator suppplied with the product
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.
Do up the buttons and straighten the collar upwards, then turn inside out.
If you’ve been out dancing around at your local gig venue, wash it at 40˚c to get it really fresh.
If your shirt isn’t so dirty, wash it at 30˚c, or better yet, why not wear it again.
After washing, gently re-shape your Fred Perry Shirt whilst it’s still damp.
Please, steer clear of the tumble dryer. It hates your clothes.
Hang your Fred Perry Shirts up inside out and either dry flat, or line dry in a shady spot.