Dr. Martens collaboration with legendary New York City club CBGB births two unique 1460 style boots. In the 70s and 80s, CBGB was the site of many of punk's most iconic moments (not to mention a hell of a lot of DM's boots). Paying tribute to the 1460's 60th anniversary, as well as the iconic music club, this CBGB boot is black with CBGB & OMFUG lettering on the vamp and matching printed laces. Welted on a smoke DMS sole, the 8-eye black leather boots are finished with grooved edges, yellow welt stitching and an AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 1/4/60. Named the 1460. Over six decades of iconic boot-wear
- Milled Vintage Smooth is a retro version of our Smooth leather featuring a contrast base color, grained effect and distressed ‘worn-in’ look. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens wax polish
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- CBGB laces
- One-off dual-branded insole
- Bespoke packaging
- 8-eye style
- Retains classic Docs DNA, with grooved edges, yellow stitching and a scripted heel-loop
- Made with Smooth, the original durable Dr. Martens leather
- Constructed on the iconic, comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
FYI: CBGB & OMFUG stands for Country, Bluegrass, Blues and Other Music for Uplifting Gormandizers, the is better known for showcasing the earliest iterations of Punk Rock, No Wave, New Wave, and Hardcore.
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.