Dr. Martens collaboration with legendary New York City club CBGB births two unique 1460 style boots. In the 70s and 80s, CBGB was the site of many of punk's most iconic moments (not to mention a hell of a lot of Docs boots). Paying tribute to the 1460's 60th anniversary, as well as the iconic music club, this CBGB boot is printed top to bottom with a vibrant skull pattern — a motif that's become synonymous with punk all around the world. Welted on a smoke DMS sole, the 8-eye lace-up boots are finished with grooved edges, yellow welt stitching and an AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 1/4/60. Named the1460. Over six decades of iconic boot-wear
- Backhand Straw Grain is a full-grain leather that is finished with a print
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- One-off dual-branded insole
- Bespoke packaging
- 8-eye style
- Constructed on the iconic, comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with DM's signature welt stitch
FYI: CBGB & OMFUG stands for Country, Bluegrass, Blues and Other Music for Uplifting Gormandizers, but is better known for showcasing the earliest iterations of Punk Rock, No Wave, New Wave, and Hardcore music.
Care Instructions: Clean away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry; apply correct colored wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.