The 1460 Laceless takes the iconic silhouette of our original boot and deconstructs it — losing the laces and adding a side zip for a modern look with a fashion edge. Even better: it's been milled for a worn, broken-in look and feel. Made in England. For some, there is no substitute.
- 8-eye boot, with no laces
- Milled, broken-in leather
- Medial side zip
- Retains classic Docs DNA, like a yellow welt stitch, grooved edges, and scripted heel-loop
- Built on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Goodyear welted product
- Made with Vintage Smooth, a retro version of our signature smooth leather, with subtle grained effect and a contrast base color
Care Instructions: Clean away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry; apply correct colored wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.