1460 PASCAL METALLIC LEATHER LACE UP BOOTS
- Born on 1/4/60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye boot has become iconic
- Italian Brush Off is a high-shine leather with a base dye and contrasting topcoat, which is rubbed off to reveal an underlying metallic color
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- These boots have a worn-in look from the first step, achieved by pre-treating the leather to scuff and mark it — making each pair unique
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.
Do up the buttons and straighten the collar upwards, then turn inside out.
If you’ve been out dancing around at your local gig venue, wash it at 40˚c to get it really fresh.
If your shirt isn’t so dirty, wash it at 30˚c, or better yet, why not wear it again.
After washing, gently re-shape your Fred Perry Shirt whilst it’s still damp.
Please, steer clear of the tumble dryer. It hates your clothes.
Hang your Fred Perry Shirts up inside out and either dry flat, or line dry in a shady spot.