The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. Its instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, a heel-loop, visible stitching, and grooved edges on a comfortable, air-cushioned sole. But this pair is a little different: it's built using a unique black leather that reflects an iridescent rainbow light. Wear these, and you'll be wearing the party.
- Comes with two sets of laces: regular black, and rainbow
- Classic Docs DNA get the rainbow treatment, including welt stitching and heel-loop
- Built on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with grooved edges
- Secured with one of the finest constructions in footwear: the Goodyear welt
- Made with Rainbow, a PU-coated leather with a classic patent look and a rainbow, holographic-effect finish
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.