The 1490 10-eye boot is a classic Dr. Martens silhouette — with all the iconic Doc's DNA — laced even higher for an amped-up attitude. And now, it comes in soft, flexible Virginia leather.
- Made with classic Doc's DNA, including grooved edges, visible stitching and heel-loop
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance
- A subculture classic, the 10-eye 1490 is our most recognizable silhouette. Made since the 70s
- Backhand is full-grain leather that’s comfortable and soft to the touch
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.