Rail against conformity in our newest music collaboration — this time with famous London punks the Sex Pistols.
The 1925 has all the style and attitude of our work collection — without the heavy lifting. The classic 3-eye shoe's bulbous toe has a cutout revealing a fashion steel toe cap. And in this collection, the pair is mismatched, with one reading Boredom, and one reading Nowhere — a reference to the buses on the cover art for the single "Pretty Vacant".
- 3-eye style
- Laces feature mismatched color pop aglets — a.k.a. the plastic tag covering the end of the lace
- Dual logos on the sock print
- Fashion steel toe cap — not safety
- Monochromatic style
- Constructed with the iconic and comfortable air-cushioned soles, with grooved edges
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with Smooth, the original, durable Dr. Martens leather
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.