Rail against conformity in our newest music collaboration — this time with famous London punks the Sex Pistols.
This is a 1490: a favorite of the anti-establishment, the boot has been worn by punks, goths and other rebellious folk since the 70s — in other words, the ideal silhouette for a Sex Pistols collab. Emblazoned with song lyrics, the 10-eye boot is a graphic black-and-white tribute to the anarchic, found-letter aesthetic of Jamie Reid's iconic typography and album artwork for Never Mind the Bollocks.
- Plain black welt with monochromatic welt stitching and sole
- 10-eye style
- Comes with two pairs of laces
- Neon pink and shocking yellow heel-loops
- Constructed with the iconic and comfortable air-cushioned soles, with grooved edges
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with Backhand, a leather with a full-grain finish that offers softness and comfort
Full Grain fully finished softy comfort smooth leather.
[Smooth] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.