In 1967, Pete Townshend wore a pair of battered old 1460s on stage and catapulted us into the world of music. With this season's collaboration, things come full circle. Or rather: full mod target.
The Dr. Martens Who 1461 shoe is built from Smooth leather with a large target icon emblazoned across the heel. Bespoke touches include a red Dr. Martens heel loop and welt stitching, and a dual-branded sock liner.
- 3-eye unisex style
- Laces feature mismatched red and blue aglets — a.k.a. the plastic tag covering the end of the lace
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Constructed with the iconic and comfortable air-cushioned soles, with grooved edges
- Made with Smooth, the original, durable Dr. Martens leather. Clean with a damp cloth
- Packaged in a dual-branded, bespoke shoe box
- Learn more about our collaboration with The Who
Material: Airwairs original signature leather: a firm, finished leather with a smooth, semi bright appearance.
Care Instructions: Clean away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry; apply correct colored wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.