In 1967, Pete Townshend wore a pair of battered old 1460s on stage and catapulted us into the world of music. With this season's collaboration, things come full circle. Or rather: full mod target.
The Who Adrian loafer is built from Smooth leather with the Union Jack emblazoned across the toe. This one-off edition of our classic tassel loafer comes with red welt stitching and a dual-branded sock liner.
- The Adrian is our rugged take on the iconic tassel loafer. Created in the 1980 and championed by subcultures ever since
- Polished Smooth is the original Dr. Martens leather: super durable, with a smooth finish polished to a high shine. Clean with a damp cloth
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Packaged in a dual-branded, bespoke shoe box
- Learn more about our collaboration with The Who
Dr. Martens run true to US size with a little wiggle room for breathability or thicker socks. UK size on shoe.